Sedans, SUVs, Mini-Buses, Motor Coaches
Charter Transportation Boston
We also offer private Boston charter bus rentals for larger groups with our fleet of vehicles including 25-seat minibus charter and 47-seat passenger bus charter. We make sure you arrive on time whether you’re a large family, group of friends, business colleagues or a large convention. Not only do we arrange private Boston airport shuttle service transfers, but we can also arrange local services in the Boston area including trade show and Boston convention shuttle transportation, meet-and-greet services, Boston city sightseeing tours and visits to local attractions in Boston, or any other type of group service.
GO Boston Shuttle understands our clients have a wide variety of needs, which is why is why we don’t limit our offerings to just airport and point-to-point service.
Hourly rentals for transportation throughout New England and New York City, are available for all of our specialty vehicles, including limousines, SUVs, sedans and town cars, motor coaches, mini-buses, and more. To book a private charter or rental, please call our offices directly at the number below.
Our Charter and Hourly rental services are perfect for:
- Boston Wedding Party Transportation – wedding limousines, wedding cars, & wedding groups
- Boston Corporate Functions or Meetings
- Boston Hotel Event/Function – limousine service, black car service, & shuttles
- Boston School, Church or Organization Functions – mini-buses, charter buses, & shuttles
- Boston Shopping Spree – limousine service, sedan service, SUV service and private charters for large groups
- Foxwoods or Mohegan Casino Trips day trip transportation with our limousines or motor coaches
- Boston Sporting Events
- Boston Theater or Concert Events
- Wrentham Outlet or N.E. Day Trip -limousine, SUV and car service
- Northeast Airport Transportation Services and more …
For a Charter and/or Hourly Rental Quote please contact us:
Between 8am – 11pm EST at (617) 969-9999
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm